HALLOWEEN MONSTER MOUTHS
- 2 apples ( this made 8 bites for me)
- Peanut butter
- Slivered almonds
- Cut the apples into quarters
- Cut the middles out of each quarter to create a mouth. These don’t need to be a specific size or perfect because you are going to fill it in with peanut butter!
- Coat the inside of the cuts with peanut butter. Make sure to get the top and bottom
- Push the slivered almonds into the apple as the monster’s teeth – use a many as you want!
This recipe is super easy and quick to make – it took me 20 minutes! Plus, this is a great healthier option for Halloween snacks. Unfortunately I munched on them today while Cory was at work😂 but the good news is I can make a new batch quickly! ☺️
Happy Early Halloween everyone! 🎃👻