- 3 frozen bananas – make sure to peel them before freezing
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoon chia seeds (optional)
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender
- Blend, blend, blend!
- Add more milk as necessary if the mixture is too thick
- Transfer the smoothie to a bowl
- Top with your favorite toppings – granola, coconut flakes, fresh fruits, almonds, or your favs!
- Smoothie bowls melt quickly, so make sure to enjoy your bowl after preparing
- Make sure to use frozen fruit so your mixture is nice and thick
This is such a great, healthy option for breakfast! I did not make it dairy or vegan free, but it for sure could be 🥰. If you try this recipe, let me know your thoughts! If you have a recipe you want me to write about, let me know in the comments or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will give you a shout out with a blog post!✨